The North Face - A New Level of Trail Running
The Race of all the Superlatives - A complete tour of the Mont Blanc Massif, passing through 3 countries
The NEW UTMB RACE kit offers a collection of products designed to keep trail runners going in ANY WEATHER and over ANY terrain. From Lightweight shorts and singlets, to wicking thermal layers and element-shedding outer layers, to hydration packs and trail-specific shoes, the UTMB RACE kit contains everything a trail runner needs to go the distance – whether that is 10KM or 168KM Check out the North Face Range of Trail Running kit for Men and Women
The North Face: FlashDry™ Technology
Ultrarunner Kami Semick outlines the evolution of her running apparel keeping her drier, longer
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The North Face: Training for a 50K with Kami Semick
Endurance athlete Kami Semick gives some advice for stepping up from half and full trail marathons to the 50k distance.
- The Ultra Running Store we have at TG Store allows us to provide you with breathable and durable running wear that is perfect for performing in races such as Kami’s!
- For more helpful performance tips and advice on running, visit our exclusive Blog page. Check out technique tips, general advice and nutrition ideas.
Why The North Face Is So Great
Never Stop Exploring
TNF was established in 1968 by Douglas Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp. The brand name “The North Face” originated from the Eagle Mountain in Minnesota after a hiking trip. The North Face of the mountain is considered to be the most challenging side to climb, with cold and icy conditions to contend with. The companies rich experience in producing premium outdoor wear has stood them in good stead to construct a great line of trail running wear. A wide range of conditions are catered for with different designs allowing you to perform to your maximum ability no matter if its windy, wet, cold or humid weather. WindStopper, Gore-Tex and a variety of technologies enhance performance and provide much needed comfort.